A VERY DIFFERENT TYPE OF PERSONAL TRAINER
I live a fun healthy lifestyle and want to help you do that also.
I know wanting to better your health and get fit is a priority for everyone, but making that leap and figuring out what to do about your physical fitness can be tough.
I hate traditional gyms. I always have. The comparisons to others, the what do I do next, all of us have had that same feeling in traditional gyms. And do you want to use a machine after 25 other people have sweated on that pad and just wiped it with a towel?? How do you not feel self-conscious at a gym with 100 people when you have back and knee issues, are in pain, are overweight, don’t know how machines work, (yes even I have fallen off a treadmill) or work out with a 25-year-old personal trainer who is more interested in picking up the hot girl that just walked in? Or the best, going to a class of 50 people, not being able to see the instructor and watching ½ of the people in the class do things just wrong and hurting themselves??
I specialize in getting people feeling strong again; especially people that haven’t been active physically in a long time, if ever, in their lives. My fitness studio in San Jose CA is private, just me and you working out to get you feeling confident and healthy in your own body which makes you mentally happier also. Working out one on one or in the small (max 4) group classes allows me to know what your body can do and how to get you to where you want to go.
My clients never get hurt and many have been with me for years.
Let’s get you feeling better physically and mentally. Call me and set up a consultation.
- Helped 6 people lose over 100lbs. each and keep the weight off
- A man gain 20lb. of muscle and the arms he always dreamed of having
- Eating disorder clients become athletes
- Older adults gain balance and mobility to live more productive lives
- Helping people get out of their wheelchairs and walk again
- Young adults get fit and ready for scholastic sports
- Heart attack and stroke patients get back to better health
- People with damaged joints and back problems make their bodies stronger to heal
- And many clients, be they just need to lose 20lbs, work desk jobs, young mothers, etc. learn that exercise can be a regular and fun part of living.
NASM Certified Personal Trainer
ASFA Running Fitness Instructor
ASFA Sports Nutritionist
PTR Certified Tennis Professional
Appointments are available by the hour, one, two or three times a week depending on your needs. I am right there with you as we get you into the fitness level that allows you to live a happier life.
Private one-on-one Personal Training
Small (4 or less) group instruction
Email for schedule
Feel free to shoot me an email at email@example.com or call/text 408-761-7840
LEAVE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION BELOW